Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Schooling post


Here is T. working on some sensorial sorting work. This work was really put on the shelves for R. but I can see T. could use some more practice in this area as he was tempted to peek!

T. working with the rectangular box which consists of triangles that can be put together to make quadrilaterals. It is one of the very first math/geometry materials. He worked with it for only a short time and was more concerned with how they all fit back into the box. I hope to see him work with these a lot more.

R. examining the parts of a dead dragonfly. This dragonfly is still sitting on the nature table. I've tried to get rid of it, it has been dead there for weeks but for whatever reason they are very attached to it.

1 comment:

Jeri Jones said...

I love the pic of T peeking, sooo cute. All of the pictures make me smile. Mom