Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Montessori Link

Anyone interested in learning more about the Montessori Method could watch these amazing videos. The Introduction alone gives a great overview of the theory and method. I just started watching them and have already clarified many ideas I had from my readings. While taking on the monumental task of homeschooling in this method is challenging, the theories go so simply with our take on parenting that it feels like the only path we could be taking at this point in our lives. The videos have been motivating and inspiring to keep at it and try harder in our everyday activities. I am so grateful for my homeschooling partner Amanda and her two beautiful children. We are discovering so much together and I can't wait to see where this path takes us.

No comments: